This system provides coating/varnishing and curing before/after printing substrates.
DEL UV LED Curing – Type D018
A Cost-effective choice
DEL UV LED Curing System – Type D018
Type D018 is the first model of DEL’s UV LED curing product. Equipped with state-of-art LED UV technology, this model can provide way more energy density at the same energy intake compared with the model equipped with a UV mercury lamp, or is able to save considerable energy while achieving the same curing result. Despite of the significant benefits in energy savings, LED components also has a longer serving life and better reliability. Also, LEDs contain no mercury and produces no ozone while in use and is much friendlier to the environment.
- - Cold light source for more environment-friendliness
- - No warm-up phase needed for instant use, high-efficiency and simplicity
- -Flexible and compact configuration for easy installation
- - Proper conveying structure design suitable for multi-sized sheets
- - More durability, longer service life and low maintenance rate
- - LED chips with 65% ligh-energy conversion efficiency
Field of Application
This system provides coating/varnishing and curing before/after printing on metal surfaces of beverage cans, food cans, aerosol cans, chemical pails or cans, lids, drums, metal sheets as well as other metal sheet packages. It is the essential system for metal offset decorating.